Tuesday, May 26, 2009

G.A.T.E.S

I have a serious compulsive record-buying problem. It's been diagnosed by other nerds and it's scary. Anyone that's ever been to my house will know that I have too much shit around. Cool thing though, it all deals with the same thing, METAL!

So, from time to time I like to post weird shit concerning my latest, and most coveted piece of wax (vinyl, dude.). Here's the most recent....

G.A.T.E.S is an incredible band from Japan. These are guys from Church of Misery, another fantastic band. Both forging the styles of doom, metal, stoner rock, and other quirky terms that describe the weediest of metals.

Anyways. GATES is doing the same thing that all bands draining my bank account are doing. They release super small pressings (usually 100) of random EPs and splits on a 7" format. Oh, and they can't just put out one version. There's an American, European, and Japan pressing with everything.

As you can see here....





ALL THE SAME RECORD!

....and all going for over $50 each on Ebay. No distros is America are getting copies of this, as far as I know. And all of the Japanese distros websites' are in fucking Japanese! What is a girl to do!?
Help me help you. Get me these records and I'll send you something in return.

No comments: